Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Work

Today was the last time I had to work this week. I worked about 26 hours in six days (and these six days where in a row). It was especially exciting because this week was the first week I had to work alone, my training was fully completed and I could be let out into the wild ;) This also means I passed my written exam for the training part :D
The work itself is nice to do. We have to answer the questions people have about the public transport. When custumors are not happy it is difficult to be the person on the other side of the line, though. I have some trouble keeping work at work and not taking it home with me. I get very frustrated by people who are telling me for example that it is very obvious that I don't work there long because somebody else answered them quicker before or some other reason. I just give the information I see before me. If they don't give me the correct information (wrong adress and stuff) I cannot help them properly. And man, they do not want to admit they are wrong... :( I feel very frustrated by this, because I am doing the best that I can and I find it very very VERY insulating that people behave to me in an inproper way (in my view). But on the other hand, there is the positive side that a lot of people are very happy with your work and the way you treat them :) So I have a lot of good experiences too ^___^
Besides the people I connect to on the phone, my co-workers are very nice people. So I'm having fun between answering the phone :) Anyhowz, I'm trying my best at this job and I hope it pays off (literally hihi).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home