Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Saturday, July 18, 2009

First driver's license lesson! [watch out :p]

Today I had my very first driver's license lesson! I was nervous as hell, but it went very well :D If I think back at the experience I have an adrenaline shot right away... Wow... I have never ever driven a car before and this was my very first time, awesome! I didn't totally suck at it, so that was a big plus too :p I didn't expect to be driving myself in actual traffic, so I was focused as hell not to hit anything serious XD I mean, after a practice of 10 minutes just steering I had to prevent the car banging into something like for example a person on a bicycle... Scary shit! XD Anywayz, looking forward to driving more! :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home