Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Opening of my brand new blog!

I actually don't believe I have my own blog. Who would have known :P I even got a pink one, I just couldn't resist because it's soooo wrong XD

Well, why is my url called viefvief? That's because my name is Viviana, but everybody calls me Vief and somebody said to me a ViefVief (me reading the map for my mother) instead of a TomTom, so that's basically it. I was flattered ;)

Well, why is my site called "Everybody wants to rule the world". That's because it's a song of Tears for Fears and it was played during one of our colleges. I found it appropriate, because it makes a big part of my life, my study :P And yes if I could I think I don't want to rule the world, too much of a hassle, I'm already busy as hell :P You will clearly notice by my blogs :)

Have fun reading! ^_^

3 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First post, evar! w00t! \o/

    I had to admit: the title you picked is a great one for a blog. Wouldn't be surprised if more people use it (though you're the first one I've seen).

    ViefVief, waar gaan we heen?...

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder where you got the name haha ^^

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Viviana said…

    Thanx for commenting! ^_^ I checked and yes, there are some other weblogs with this name, ah well...who cares :P

    @Cailin: where we are going? I'm going to Dronten in Flevoland saturday! ^^

    @bast: yes I wondered about that too ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home