Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome back

Well... I kinda again did not do so much with this blog. Maybe I am just not a blogger deep down in my heart, but I want to give it another shot (my last one :p).... I have no clue if anyone is interested, but it is always handy to let people know what I am doing if I do not get the change to visit them as often as I would like to!

Today I start my second day at my work. I work as some sort of a travel agent for the public transport. Today we will continue with the training, which is nice, but sometimes complicated, because the software requires a lot of quick launce key kind of thingies XD [If I press F1 this and this happens, F2 something other, etcetera] The work itself will probably be lovely, answering the phone and giving information, but we do not start with this right away :(
The people I met at work appear to be very nice and the atmosphere is informal and warm :) All in all it looks like I found a nice part-time job to do besides studying and being chairman of the board of The Blue Toes (ballroom dancing).

The weather report sounded awful last night, so I am crossing my fingers that I do not get wet going to work! Afterwards I will have tea with a good friend of mine, already looking forward to it!

And ow yeah, I luuuuv my pink nails ;)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Gsiwn3e49 said…

    Welcome back Vief :) good luck with the new job... *subscribes to RSS feed*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home