Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Friday, September 29, 2006

Cosplay!

For all the people who do not know what cosplay is, it's getting dressed up as an anime character. I kinda never thought that I would cosplay XD But oh well, I never thought that someone would make me a costume either ^^ Anyhow, a sweet guy I know is making two (!) costumes for me *does a I'm-going-to-cosplay-dance*. Partly it's needed because I'm going to present on one of the conventions that Holland is rich: Abunai. I sadly cannot tell you what I'm cosplaying, because I want it to be a surprise for those on the convention. But maybe I can get a photo to be post up here ^^

Anyhow, you can probably tell I'm excited, I hope everything goes well during the presentations! (I still quite haven't found out why in heavens name they had to pick me to present their events XD).

3 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Jake R said…

    Awww, if you tell me what you'll cosplay as, I promise I won't tell anybody! ='(

    Also; ... pink 0_o

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shut up Jake. Pink is the new black... Or something..

    <3

    Also: now I'm curious Vief... Thanks X[

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    everybody loves pink ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home