Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Second semester plans (or the lack of plans :p)

As you may or may not know, I will (if everything goes according to plan) have succeeded in passing my exams for my bachelor at the end of january next year (2010). Because I don't know what I want to do in the half year till september at which time I want to start with my master, I am trying to find out cool things to do! So far my options are:

- Start with a master in february (not much masters start in february though :()
- Go do an internship through AIESEC (they help you find one)
- Go do an internship with the ministry of foreign affairs (like for example on an embassy)
- Study abroad in Osaka, Japan, through an exchange project with the RUG
- Start with my own master IR in Groningen

The last option is not really an option, because I don't really want to do my masters degree in Groningen and especially not this one :p

After one of these options I want to start doing a master in september 2010. Preferably in the UK, I will go through some of the folders I have accumulated when I was at the Jaarbeurs Utrecht for the Master beurs. After I have these options, I will ofcourse keep you updated through my weblog :D I will probably apply to a few of them, to spread my chances :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home