Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bicycle

"I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike"

Yes, I would really want to ride on my bike, but the damn thing broke down a few days ago [ofcourse in the middle of the night] :( Luckily for me, there are two bicycle repair shops at a 10-15 min walk. So I arrived at one of the shops, closed till the 10th of August. I thought: well at least there is another one. Closed until the 3th of August. @#$^$%^ *cough*
So I walked to the nearest bus stop and took a bus to my sweet friend Kelly, who kindly lend me her bike for the day. I had to go to work, so that was no luxury! After that, back, with the bus, to where I put my bike and took it home. The next day I could borrow a bike from my aunt and uncle, thank the lord.
Today we established what was wrong with the back tire (me and my aunt). We couldn't fix it ourselves, so I have to go to the repair shop anyway. What a hassle it is without a bike is unbelievable. Even to get the thing to the repair shop will take me way too much time :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home