Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Noorderzon/Bommen Berend

Wednesday I went to Noorderzon with Runa! I've never been to Noorderzon, so it was a completely new experience :) I enjoyed it a lot, even so much that on Thursday I went again with Jette. There was even a nice band at the Dok in the evening, so we had a lot of fun too ^____^ Next year I will definitly go again!

I also have never ever been to Bommen Berend (the celebration of the liberation of Groningen), even though I have lived in Groningen for 10 years. So Friday evening I crashed at Jette's after work and together with Tijo we went to see the fireworks at the Drafbaan, where we met two other friends of Jette (Hans and Hans ;)). The fireworks were really lovely to see! The only disappointment was that it began to rain before the show was over. But with five people under an umbrella, it was very cozy! ;) Afterwards we went out in the city which was a lot of fun too. I need to convince Jette to do this more often :p The only downside was that working with a headache is not recommendable XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home