Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Last week(s)

I have not updated much, mainly because I have worked my butt off :P Working is getting more comfortable every day. A few days ago I had drinks with some colleagues of mine, which was very nice ^_^ And getting to know the people in charge is also always nice :)

My exam is in a few days and I cannot say I am assured I will nail it... I have had much on my mind the last weeks and have not had the proper time to study... :( But I will do everything I can the comming days to ensure I will pass. Because I really REALLY have to pass this exam.

So what more have I been up to besides work and studying? Drinking, partying when possible ;), reading, listening to music, driving lessons, wii-ing, straining my ankle and some other stuff which is sadly only given upon request :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home