Everybody wants to rule the world

Just a bit about me ^_^

Monday, October 26, 2009

(Un)certainty

I do not know if I have already posted this here, but my time as a telephonic travel agent will come to an end in November/December. It's a shame really, because working there was real fun :) But this also means I have to find myself a new job, which is not that easy. So, this comes with a lot of uncertainty, since I kinda really need a job on the side [especially if I want to buy some new shoes ;) or a new dress, or... :P]

Although this makes life a bit more uncertain, there are things I am certain of :) Like my love and affection for certain people, for whom I would do anything :)
It's a strange kind of feeling, that even though some people violated my trust so much I still do trust people. And even though I sometimes feel vulnerable, I'm not as damaged by my experiences as I thought. And for that I am very thankful. Just as I am thankful for your love :)

PS I love this kind of weather, at least when it does not rain :p

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Shoes are just that important :) I hope you find a new job soon.

    And yay for finding the prince charming you didn't believe in ;)

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Viviana said…

    LOL :p Thnx :) Sometimes you get what you least expected :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home